Getting started with the template control panel
All the Virtuemart templates we have released at the website come supplied with a built-in template control panel which allows you to easily update all the settings included in the template.
How do I access the template control panel
- Log into the Joomla administrator area of your website
- Select the Extensions menu and Template Manager menu
- Click on the template you have downloaded and installed via your website
- You will now be able to access the control panel settings
Control Panel Help Tips
We have tried to include as much information as possible to help you understand how each setting included in the control panel works.
To access the help tips open one one of the control panel tabs and hover your mouse over the text next to each setting.
A pop help tip will now appear to give you more information about how to use the setting included in the control panel.
How Do I Save The Settings To The Control Panel
You have two options to save any changes to the settings in the control panel
- Click the Save button which will save all the changes but keep the control panel open. This is useful if you are customizing the template color scheme using the built-in color picker tool and what to see the changes at the site as you select different colors.
- Click the Save & Close button which will save all the settings and take you back to the template manager view.