Our Road Map - Future of virtuemarttemplates.net
- Category: Blog
- Published: Tuesday, 31 October 2023 16:22
- Hits: 121
We are excited to share with you our road map for the future of virtuemarttemplates.net.
As the current owners, we took over the management of virtuemarttemplates.net in July 2022 and have been working diligently to improve our products and services to our valued customers.
Here are some of the things we have done so far:
- We rebuilt the website to make it more user-friendly, modern, and secure.
- We completely overhauled the membership platform to be automated on payment. You can now easily access your downloads and invoices from your account dashboard.
- We updated all the templates to be compatible with PHP 8.0, Joomla 3.10, and Virtuemart 4.0 with some added features.
- We recently updated all the templates to be compatible with Joomla 4.0, which is the latest version of the Joomla CMS with some added features.
- We included changelogs and documentation on the website for each template, making it easier for you to access the information you need.
You can find the changelogs and documentation by clicking on the Changelog and Documentation links on each template page.
- We have defined the support policy in more details, highlighting what is included and what is not included in out template support. You can see the template support policy here.
- We now offer paid support to assist you in items outside of our support policy.
We are not done yet!
Here are some of the plans that we are working on the coming months:
- We are making all templates compatible with Joomla 4.3.4, PHP 8.2, and Virtuemart 4.2. This task is progressing well and expected to be completed by end of Nov 2023.
- As of 15th January, we are retiring the Club membership.
Any existing club members can maintain their subscription (as a legacy subscription) by renewing their subscription prior to their membership being expired. Once expired, the legacy subscription cannot be renewed.
- We are adding a public forum to our website where you can discuss and share how you have used our templates and support each other. We will also contribute to the forum and provide tips and tricks. We will announce the launch of the forum soon.
- We are adding more items to the documentation to cover more topics and scenarios. We are also creating video tutorials for basic functions required in setting up the templates.
- We are planning to commence the upgrade of the Templates to Joomla 5 in Mid-2024.
- We are planning to create new templates to take advantage of Joomla 4 and Joomla 5’s new features and functionalities. We will keep you updated.
- We are also planning on expanding our offerings to include additional services to support you with your website.
We hope that you are as excited as we are about our road map for the future of virtuemarttemplates.net. We want to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We would also appreciate it, if you could leave us a review for your experiences post July 2022 on either Facebook, Trust Pilot, or SiteJabber. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our products and services.
Let’s move forward together and celebrate Joomla and VirtueMart and how together they allow small businesses to embrace eCommerce.
Thank you for choosing virtuemarttemplates.net!
Your virtuemarttemplates.net team
Megan and James