Template control panel Template color scheme settings
The built-in template color scheme settings provides you with a powerful built-in feature which gives you the control to easily customize the color scheme of the template with a click of a button.
How Do I Access The Color Scheme Settings
- Log into the administrator area of your website
- Select the Extensions menu and Template Manager menu
- Click on the template you have installed at your website and the control panel will now appear
- Select the Theme settings tab and you will see all the settings to customize the color scheme
You have two options after opening the theme settings tab
- Use the built-in theme is ON - This option will use one of the ready made color styles which come supplied with the template which you can select from the drop down list.
- If the use the built-in theme option is set to ON then you can not customize the color scheme.
- Use the built-in theme is OFF - If you turn this option OFF then you can customize the color scheme by clicking on one of the color pickers next to each of the settings.
How Do I Customize The Color Scheme
To customize the color scheme for the template complete the following steps
1. Change the use the built-in theme option to OFF
2. For this example we have selected to change the body text color.
To change the color just click on the color picker next to the body text color and a color picker tool will appear where you can choose the color for the body color.
You can also enter the color # value directly into the field you know the color you want to apply to the body text.
3. Once you have changed the color scheme to meet your needs select the Save & Close button to save the changes you have made to the template.