Template control panel header and footer settings
We have included a very useful feature in the template control which allows you to add custom code like Google Analytics into the header or footer area of the template.
You can also add 3rd party code or scripts into the header or footer area of the template via the control panel.
How do I access the header and footer settings
- Log into the administrator area of your Joomla site
- Select the Extensions menu and Template Manager menu
- Open the template you have installed at the website
- You will now see the control panel
- Open the header and footer custom code tab
- You will now see two fields where you can copy and paste the code into the header or footer
- After you have copied and pasted the code into the header of footer fields select the Save button to save the changes in the template control panel